PIK RENT LTD
The rental price includes:
- Full insurance
- 24/7 road assistance service, technical service
- Unlimited milage
- Up to two additional drivers
- FREE 24/7 delivery to any address in Sofia (for 5+ days reservations)
Driver must be at least 22 yers old and to be able to present a valid driver's license and a passport / personal ID card. The driver's license must be issued at least 12 months prior to the rental.
Minimum rental period is 1 day.
The rental price does not include fuel.
The car is given to the customer in good condition and with the legally required equipment, which is stated in the handover protocol. The protocol becomes part of the contract.The customer is required to return the car in the same condition with all documents, keys and equipment at the agreed place and time. Should the car be not returned within 1 day past the agreed time and if there was no contact from the customer, we should consider the car stolen and will notifiy the police.
In case of any technical problems or accidents, the customer is required to inform us immediately at the phone number(s) listed in the contract. In case of an accident on the road, the customer is required to call the emergency center 112 and acquire an accident report from the police.
In case of a problem with the car that you have rented will be replaced with another of the same type.
The car insurance does NOT cover:
- damages to the suspension and undercarriage, tyres, noise-cancelation system, except in a case of a car accident that caused these damages
- any damages that occured while the car was under the control of any person who is not listed in the rental contract
- using the car in race competitions
- damages that occured while the driver was under influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that would make him legally unable to drive damages that occured due to an accident where the customer cannot present an accident report from the police
- theft, in case the customer did not report it to the police and cannot present a report
- theft, in case the car was stolen with the keys and /or the registration card
Supported payment methods are - cash, bank wire, credit/debit card Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Borika, V Pay, JCB, UnionPay, American Express, Bancontact. (+3,5% fee). When renting the car you are required to leave a cash deposit. The deposit is €100. The deposit (all of it or part of it) could be used to cover damages to the car's body, tires, rims, the car's equipment or to be used for car wash if the car is returned in a condition that requires it. Any missing car parts or equipment are to be paid in full.
Observe the Law on Road Traffic! Be smart drivers and travel safely and pleasure. Do not forget to drive with lights on.